[LAU] [Bulk] Re: Audacity on Ubuntu 14.04 is REALLY unstable

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 07:52:04 UTC 2014

Well, I've heard that Gnome 3's default configuration makes it a major
resource hog - particularly for memory. Like KDE4. I avoid Gnome 3. Both
it and KDE4 launch a bunch of system services that I think can really
impact RT use.

Sorry, I don't know anything about how Fedora might be configured
differently from Debian.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com