[LAU] Delta1010: S/PDIF out has sync but no audio

Menno nabob_cd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 09:25:51 UTC 2014

Hi Lev, Fons,

there is something very wrong here with my Delta1010 and KXStudio setup.

I checked with WindowsXP on the same machine and there i have:
- stereo sound analog
- stereo sound via S/PDIF
this means that the card works...

In KXStudio, with Mudita in the same settings as the Windows MAudio mixer:
- only channel 1 out
- a sync signal via S/PDIF but no sound

I have no Jack running yet - i think that first these problems should be
solved before i can build upon it any further.
The final goal is to get Jack running, so i can connect anything with
anything :)

I hope you can help me out.