[LAU] Delta1010: S/PDIF out has sync but no audio

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Tue Aug 19 11:05:46 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 02:25:51AM -0700, Menno wrote:

> I have no Jack running yet - i think that first these problems should be
> solved before i can build upon it any further.
> The final goal is to get Jack running, so i can connect anything with
> anything :)

It could be easier if you get Jack running on that card. SPDIF outputs
are 9 and 10. Use any other Jack app to send some signal to those.

If you configure vlc to use jack it will probably use the wrong
outputs (1 and 2) but you can change the connections manually
using qjackctl. It's not a final solution but it allows you to
test things.

Ciao,

--
FA