[LAU] Internal speaker set as default playback, not my usb soundcard.

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:49:44 UTC 2014

Excellent, thanks for that tip, Phillip! Got it fixed now.

Put "autospawn = no" into $HOME/.config/pulse/client.conf, killed PA as you
suggested and everything worked as expected, alsamixer controls the volume
(.asoundrc works perfectly again) and mplayer/flash/MOCP plays through my
usb card.

Andrew.