[LAU] DISTRHO: New plugins and minor fixing (2014-08-26)

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:34:02 UTC 2014

In this release we bring 4 new Linux plugin ports:
- EasySSP
- LUFS Meter
- Luftikus
- Stereo Source Separator
(Go to http://distrho.sourceforge.net/ports to see the current list of
Linux ports.)

The DPF-based plugins also had some minor fixes:
- 3BandEQ/Splitter had its sliders inverted, now fixed
- ProM now has pre-compiled linux binaries; UI can be resized by using -
and + keys
- MVerb knobs order has been fixed
- Allow to open UI in LV2 hosts that don't support options feature (Ingen)
- Workaround for some VST hosts that don't set sample rate during init
(Ardour3 and energyXT)

Users of KXStudio repositories already have the latest release.
All distrho plugins and ports are part of the KXStudio meta-packages,
but in case you don't want that you can install them manually:

    |sudo apt-get install distrho-mini-series distrho-mverb
    distrho-nekobi distrho-prom distrho-plugin-ports
    sudo apt-get install arctican-plugins dexed drowaudio-plugins
    juced-plugins klangfalter obxd pitcheddelay tal-plugins wolpertinger|
    |sudo apt-get install easyssp lufsmeter luftikus|

If you need to download debs manually, go here
https://launchpad.net/~kxstudio-debian/+archive/ubuntu/plugins/+packages
<https://launchpad.net/%7Ekxstudio-debian/+archive/ubuntu/plugins/+packages>