[LAU] Lightweight WM that can be used without any issue with audio applications

Arve Barsnes arve.barsnes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 06:01:57 UTC 2014

On 27 August 2014 07:25, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> I switched from Xfce4 to JWM. JWM does work with all apps excepted of
> QjackCtl. Often I need to kill QjackCtl, because the Connect window
> always is above all other windows and it's impossible to close it.
Sounds weird. Why is it above other windows? Does not happen here. If
you don't have window decorations to close it, doesn't another click
on the Connect button in the main qjackctl window close it?

> What WMs do you use?
Personally, I use openbox. Never had any trouble.

> Bad coded stuff like
> Enlightenment is a complete no-go.
Wondering why you say this though. I thought Enlightenment was pretty
good stuff, and I wanted to try it out sometime.

Arve