[LAU] - an on the fly midi re-mapper?

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at ponderworthy.com
Mon Dec 1 18:54:43 UTC 2014

Hi Harry!
while waiting for a reply I also came across mididings which looks promising, I'll look into midish as well!

I have been using Mididings for some time on my production setup , building small applets for MIDI control and routing. It works very well with both Jack and direct ALSA MIDI. I was intrigued to hear about Midish, and its syntax is a lot easier for me than Mididings' (I do a good bit of scripting but not deep programming), but unfortunately Midish does not do Jack MIDI, and for my applications I have found that Jack MIDI works much better in general .

J.E.B.

Jonathan E. Brickman
Ponderworthy Music | jeb at ponderworthy.com | (785)233-9977 | http://ponderworthy.com