[LAU] Yoshimi V 1.3.0
willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Dec 1 19:09:25 UTC 2014
There it is, all shiny and bright :)
We have the usual crop of optimisations and (fewer) bugfixes.
There are further improvements to the GUI, including significant layout changes.
The most involved change has been the introduction of LV2 support - as our most
intrepid friends will know :)
This has been extensively tested on four completely different LV2 hosts, along
with detailed tests of Yoshimi in stand-alone mode to ensure there are no
1. Sample-accurate midi timing.
2. State save/restore support via LV2_State_Interface.
3. Working UI support via LV2_External_UI_Widget.
4. Programs interface support via LV2_Programs_Interface.
1. Multi channel audio output. Now only 'outl' and 'outr' are routed to lv2 plugin instance.
2. Controls automation support. This will be a part of a common controls interface.
I didn't post about V 1.2.5 on here as it was very much in preparation for
this. However for those that missed it over on LAA the most significant
usability improvement was that you *always* know what instrument or bank is
loaded, whether that is at startup, by GUI or from MIDI - no more empty fields!
Will J Godfrey
Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
More information about the Linux-audio-user