[LAU] Zyn / Yoshi Voice Patch Set

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Dec 9 10:33:22 UTC 2014

A little bit of self promotion, if you don't mind :)

I've updated my 'Companion' set adding a few more sounds. One I'm particularly
proud of is called 'Ghost Ensemble'. It is a slow pad sound that noticeably
morphs over several seconds. It never sounds quite the same and has elements of
strings, choir and slightly metallic sounds (this last isn't always audible).

It also uses all three synth engines :)

The patch set is on my site:
www.musically.me.uk/Companion.zip

I zipped it to make it readily accessible across all platforms.

P.S.
No work today - Play time Yay!

--
Will J Godfrey