[LAU] Prog-rock album

Ben Bell bjb-linux-audio-user at deus.net
Mon Dec 15 16:25:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This month I released my first solo album. It's been five years in the making
and recorded entirely with Ardour on Linux. Much like every other artist I
don't really like labelling myself but reviews so far usually refer to it as
Symphonic Prog like early Genesis, Yes and Camel.

Preview sampler: http://music.benjamesbell.com/patchwork.html

Now, I doubt this is going to raise much money, but as a thank you to the
Linux and Ardour communities and developers I've generated to discount codes
on Bandcamp. They're for a measly 5% off which is neither here nor there,
*BUT* more to the point, I'll track the sales which used it and donate $2
for each one to the Ardour project at the start of January.

The codes are "lad2014" for the digital version and "lad2014cd" for a
physical CD, and can be entered during the bandcamp purchase process.

The whole thing is also currently available for streaming if you're
interested but don't want to pay: http://patchworkcacophony.bandcamp.com/

Best of wishes,
Ben