[LAU] Steinberg UR22 on ArchLinux

Dragonseel dragonseel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:39:00 UTC 2014

Hello,
I am owner of a Steinberg UR22 and user of ArchLinux with Kernel Version
/3.12.9-2-ARCH/.
I use ALSA version 1.0.27-2
Now my Linux does not recognize the UR22 as a sound device.
It is recognized as a USB-Device. This is a similar situation to a older
Thread. In that thread a solution was found by adding a section to a file
named *quirks-table.h* but unfortunately there is no such file in ArchLinux,
and apparently it is supposed do be that way. Is there an alternative way to
do that fix? Or is there something else I miss?

Thank you and greetings,
Lukas