[LAU] [OT] Phoneblocks, a modular phone

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:08:08 UTC 2014

> On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 07:37:18PM +0100, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:
>
>> Ok, unknown face then ;) (until that great day I can go to some LAC).
>
> I'm the one with the green (LAC 2013) t-shirt in one of the other pics.
>
> Ciao,
>
> --
> FA
>
> A world of exhaustive, reliable metadata would be an utopia.
> It's also a pipe-dream, founded on self-delusion, nerd hubris
> and hysterically inflated market opportunities. (Cory Doctorow)

Nooow I see you, great.

P.S: what a well-meaning envy seeing those installations, labs and
that kind if research.

P.S.2: talking about well-meaning envy, and myself being some kind of
a musician in some way, I've found this beautiful sentence:
"Eisenberg goes on to describe musicians as "self-conscious birds" who
have music both in their muscles and in their minds.And that must be a
wonderful state of being. It is for this reason that I have a certain
well-meaning envy of musicians."

--
Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux