[LAU] Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and KXStudio

Clifford Dunn beatleboy07 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:21:44 UTC 2014

Hi list,

This is my first post as I'm a newcomer to pure Linux use. My issue is
that I'm using the newest LiveCD install of KXStudio, and trying to
use my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface. Sound comes out, and the
sound quality is good, but it gets a lot of interrupts. This is
visible by the input gains flashing amber, and audio clicks and pops
somewhat regularly. I've seen this same problem on various forums, but
no solutions. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Clifford Dunn
Flutist/Composer
http://www.myspace.com/clifforddunn