[LAU] Audio and Bluetooth

Clifford Dunn beatleboy07 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 07:41:21 UTC 2014

I'm surprised that people are using the Arduino devices for MIDI. Has
no one been able to get the full resolution out of the Analog In pins?
For the simple switches, I don't see it being a problem, but I'd
rather have more than 128 numbers for continuous controllers. Has
anyone had success with that? (I suppose we're no longer talking about
Linux audio.)
Clifford Dunn
Flutist/Composer
http://www.myspace.com/clifforddunn