[LAU] Arduino MIDI controllers

Ben Bell bjb-linux-audio-user at deus.net
Tue Feb 18 15:43:26 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 02:48:38PM -0800, Clifford Dunn wrote:
> I'm currently building a foot pedal controller. I have an Arduino
> Diecimila that is going to transmit the simple on/off as well as
> continuous controller info. My thought is to make it a bluetooth
> device and have wireless communication with my computer. Since I
Interesting.

I've got part-completed project based around an Arduino which is a 3D
(well, 2D plus something approximating pressure) midi CC generator. It
currently works pretty well but I ran out of time top work on it when trying
to deal with some timing issues in my midi merge code (it occasionally drops
an event when there's a lot of traffic). I'd be interested to hear and see
what other people are up to in this area :)

Slightly OT as it's not inherently a Linux thing, I suppose.