[LAU] Wikifonia gone

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jan 10 22:47:40 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 15:31 -0700, Bob van der Poel wrote:
> Actually sharing knowledge is fine. As long as someone who had
> absolutely nothing to do with creating something written in 1920 (pick
> your date) gets paid for it!
      ^^^^^ data?

I agree, it simply is annoying.

Human kind should be aware that sharing knowledge is social progress.

Human kind makes one technically progress after the other, but social
progress still is a serious issue and money rules. Fortunately we are
not living in the really poor countries, where making money from seeds
is an issue. More evil than those bad humans who make money with the
creative work/knowledge from others, are those who make even seed an
object of the capital market.

It's a shame!