[LAU] one piece with linux, one without

bill at wolfcomposer.com bill at wolfcomposer.com
Fri Jan 17 12:45:27 UTC 2014

> The electronic piece had lots of interesting ideas, but for me they were too
> frenetically squashed together. Personally I need time to absorb a musical
> idea
> before going on to the next one.

i can understand this, Will.  The piece was conceived as accompaniment for a
young gymnast's floor exercise routine, so it feeds off the high energy and
quick shifts from elegant dancing to athletic tumbling runs.  i realize there's
always Nadia's Theme, and that can come later.  This was my first piece written
with Linux, and i just wanted to get my hands dirty with the making.  Once i'm
more in control of the technology in particular and recording techniques in
general, let's hope for a little maturity.  Now if i can just find the right
bouncing teen....

> Very impressed with the organ piece :)

Thanks for listening, Will, and thanks for the kind words.
bill