[LAU] An Old one and a new one

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Jan 19 20:41:04 UTC 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 00:10:45 +0100 (CET)
"F. Silvain" <silvain at freeshell.de> wrote:

> Will Godfrey, Jan 17 2014:
> > http://www.musically.me.uk/music/In_Search_Of_The_Lost_Tribes.ogg
> Hey hey,
> I don't know what the original was like, but this sounds fantastic. It gives me such a feeling of openness. This is all Yoshimi? I'm using it but I daren't really create my own sounds.
> > http://www.musically.me.uk/music/The_Long_Years.ogg
> Though the story is captivating this piece hasn't the same hold on me. Still beautiful sounds! Thank you for sharing your music!
>
> Ta-ta
> ----
> Ffanci
> * Internet: http://freeshell.de/~silvain

Thank you very much for commenting. Yes, both of these are 100% Yoshimi :)

You shouldn't be afraid to experiment with the sounds, just create a new bank
to work in and copy across existing ones that seem close to what you'd like
but not quite there. Then just play with the controls seeing what effect they
have. The instant you find something you like save it! It's likely you'll
never be able to repeat the process :)

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.