[LAU] Script to clean up Ardour unused files ?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Jan 26 20:57:00 UTC 2014

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:53:18 -0500,
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote :

> 'Script' might be a big word, but a command-line way to remove all the
> files that are not used in Ardour(3).  Is it safe to assume that all
> files found in ../dead/ can be removed without deleting files that are
> in use ?

Ardour has a clean up menu option which does some processing regarding
unused files.  But with about a hundred projects on the file system, is
there a way to do a clean up without having to load each and every
project in Ardour to call up that menu option ?  I presume - but I'm
not sure, haven't checked - that this menu option puts some files in
the dead/ subdirectory.  Is it ?  -  thanks.