[LAU] [OT] A bass guitar made from a Commodore 64 (Re: ....)

Raphaël Mouneyres rmouneyres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 13:02:30 UTC 2014

You can buy those piezzo and remove the platic around it, just be
careful not to bend the piezzo too much.

If you but those piezzo like she did, you'll have a lot of crosstalk
to deal with, piezzos are very sensitive to vibrations...one string
will inevitably be catched by all piezzos, so the electronic design
need some experiment.

happy diy !

raphaël