[LAU] Alesis Control Pad and Hydrogen

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Jul 2 00:11:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

  An Alesis Control PAd is connected to Hydrogen.  Channel 10.b  It
works although quite often when hitting a same pad, the Hydrogen
instrument would not sound but instead some kind of a click is heard.
Makes this with any Hydrogen instrument.  When I connect an Axion 25 to
Hydrogen and use the rubber pads, the Hydrogen sounds are always heard,
no matter how fast a hit is repeated.

  Has anyone seen that kind of behaviour before and is there something
to do ?  I tried varying the Control Pad sensivity/velocity
curve/threshold but still, the Hydrogen instument is oftentimes
replaced by a click.

Thanks !