[LAU] Embertone Friedlander Violin on Linux - was Re: Recommended near-realistic strings section generator?

Aiyumi Moriya aiyumi.br at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 01:04:35 UTC 2014

I was able to compile Wineasio just now. The DLL successfully
registered, but I didn't have time to test it in Kontakt yet.

@Len: thank you for the clarification about Pulse Audio (I don't have
it installed). If it doesn't work with my newly compiled 64-bit
Wineasio, I'll see about testing on a live distro. I think I have a
DVD with KXStudio from last year around here somewhere :P (no screen
readers in there though).