[LAU] [Bulk] Re: Sound Chip as a synthesizer on Linux. Thoughts, ideas?

Kaza Kore dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 05:37:45 UTC 2014

> From: ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
> To: linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org
> Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:18:38 +0200
> Subject: Re: [LAU] [Bulk] Re: Sound Chip as a synthesizer on Linux. Thoughts, ideas?
>
> On Sat, 2014-07-26 at 07:09 +0000, Kaza Kore wrote:
> > I believe MIDIbox/UCapps was the first open source DIY MIDI controller
> > project  I knew about personally anyway :)
> >
> > http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid.html
>
> MIDIbox SID V1
> Created 2002/2003

MIDIbox project, not the SID arm of it. June 1998 so I would have been 17.

http://www.ucapps.de/old_midibox_1.html

And
 note I said first I knew about Personally (with source code for PIC,
which is something I had a limited amount of experience in at the time
through college.) Nowhere did I say it was the first ever DIY MIDI project!!