[LAU] cursynth 1.4

Aiyumi Moriya aiyumi.br at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 21:49:24 UTC 2014

<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>:
> Since there are a few visually impaired users around here, I'm
> curious: does it work well for you?

"Finally! A command line synthesizer to play with! " Was what I thought.

I did a quick compile without running "make install". But running the
program from the build directory, I got:

RtApiAlsa::getDeviceInfo: snd_pcm_open error for device (hw:0,0), Device or
resource busy.

RtApiAlsa::probeDeviceOpen: pcm device (hw:0,0) won't open for output.

It's probably because of my screen readers that are using the
soundcard, the same problem I have with JACK. But in this case, it
doesn't look like we can choose another soundcard to use (no command
line options apparently).