[LAU] Sabrent or Vantec USB audio interface

Kaza Kore dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:11:07 UTC 2014

Hi all.

I was wondering if anybody has any light they can shine on compatability of either of these two external, USB audio interfaces:

Sabrent USB-SND8 http://www.sabrent.com/category/audio/USB-SND8/

Vantec USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter  http://www.vantecusa.com/en/product/view_detail/439

I am currently travelling in India with nothing but the onboard sound of my laptop and would like to get something with 4 channel (2 stereo pair) outputs, at least for use with Mixxx. These both are available at a reasonable price through Amazon India...

It's been hard to find much online, and what I have seen has been slightly contradictory (plus it can be painful trying to search and read posts when the internet is quite as interminable as it can be here!) Any experiences, or even any better searching ability and summarisation of the findings, would be very much appreciated.

Regards, Dale.