[LAU] AVLinux in KVM?

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Tue May 6 04:35:03 UTC 2014

I was going to play around with some studio stuff, don't have a system set up for that any more, so figured I'd try running a linux audio distro in a VM.

UbuntuStudio runs fine.

But the latest release of AVLinux refuses to boot, it says:

> No DEFAULT or UI configuration directive found!
> boot: _

Googling around shows that I need to rename isolinux to syslinux in order to fix this. However, the file system for the image is ISOFS, and there does not appear to be a way to mount it read-write in order to change it.

Is there any other trick/workaround for this?

Thanks.

-ken