[LAU] qjackctl bubbles

Peter P. p8rpp at aol.com
Sun May 11 18:12:34 UTC 2014

Hi list,

dear Rui,

I am a happy qjackctl user. Nevertheless after more than five years I
must say that I have already learnt that jackd will continue to run if
I close the qjackctl main window and leave it there as system tray.
The same goes for the bubbles that announce a problem, or the need to
restart after doing changes.
Is there any chance this might be addressed in a future update,
like as a configurable option? Could one at least try to comment it
out in the source code and recompile?

Thanks to the list for support and to Rui for writing and maintaining
qjackctl!

best, Peter