[LAU] turn your tablet into a real physical interface

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 2 11:41:55 UTC 2014

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 21:56:58 -1000
david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
> Knobs and sliders that you could stick onto a tablet surface would
> make it very easy to arrange your layout the way you wanted, instead
> of how the product engineer decided he or she wanted it.

So I take my folding rule and my iPad 2 to provide some data.

The touch screen is < 20 cm * < 15 cm small. Very unlikely that you
will be able to make your wanted layout, more likely you'll try to get
something that fits to that small size. There might be larger tablet
PCs available, but the issue anyway is the same.