[LAU] no audion from inputs 5&6 of ice1712 sound card

Athanasios Silis athanasios.silis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:47:36 UTC 2014

hi all
I have a Hoontech sta audio 24 audio card with external ADC-DAC2000
8in-8out (unbalanced) box.

I have not used this one in a few years (~2-3) but now that I reconnected
it, I realise that IN channels 5&6 I get no sound..
the VUmeteres in mudita24 and envy24 mixers do not register any sound.

it strikes me as odd if both channels decided to die together. Is it
possible that something is muted or disabled and I do not find its control
inside mudita24 mixer?

note that all other (analog) 6 inputs and 8 outputs work like a charm.

thank you for your help!