[LAU] mid channels on arturia beatstep

Athanasios Silis athanasios.silis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:19:18 UTC 2014

apparently no! weird...
I tested beatstep in windows 7 , in FL studio,
assigned some pads and knobs to control some stuff in a pads plugin and a
synth plug in.
Then I changed the channel on beatstep and pressed the same pads / turned
the same knobs and the controls continued working as before...

if you have another test to suggest Jeremy, i'll run it.

thanks