[LAU] [OT]: Re: turn your tablet into a real physical interface

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:17:04 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-31 16:59, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:

> Regarding wireless controllerism, there are aproaches in that regard:
> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/quneo-rogue-wireless-midi-controller-accessory

Pretty neet!

I want a tiny little midi-plug with a wireless chip in it, combined with
an audio-jack sending audio thru that wifi module to
wireless-populationcontrol my robots. I think i would feel awesomely
cool running around a stage with my midified tb-303 without cables.

I've actualy seen it for just the midi, but i can't find the link to it
anymore. But it wouldn't solve my cooldom issues (aka techno
macaharoni-back:) ) unless it also includes audio.

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer