[LAU] For your good morning laugh: Fwd: Re: A Jumble of Lines - Because that's what systemD is.

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Thu Nov 6 09:05:35 UTC 2014

Hi Guys, since i also use Ubuntu i'm on the Ubuntu dev list. Here's
someone ( Castle OfWhite/Chateau DuBlanc ) first complaining about
systemD. He even "wrote" a "song" about that called Jumble of Lines and
published it on youtube (youtu.be/ACDi1YOcupk). The best part: He uses
the GPL to license the SONG!! Prompted by others that the GPL is
inadequate for non-software, that is, art material, this is his reply.
Needless to mention, he was banned from the list.
Disclaimer:
The following does not represent my views/ is not my words and the
"SONG" is CERTAINLY NOT MINE. I'm forwarding it to you for your
entertainment from the ubuntu mailing list.
Regards Gerald