[LAU] Account issues

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Nov 20 19:32:53 UTC 2014

On Thursday 20 November 2014 14:05:43 Ralf Mardorf did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 13:55:08 -0500
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > > Never used it myself, but I guess "Receive acknowledgement mail
> > > when you send mail to the list?" is a mailman option, that will
> > > inform you, even if the mails you sent to the list do not come
> > > through to you.
> >
> > Is that something you can set in your prefs at google?  If so, some
> > instructions for the rest of us would be appreciated.  Thanks Ralf.
>
> No, it's a mailman option you can enable by the LAU options and any
> other mailman mailing list. Since an "acknowledgement mail" isn't a
> duplicate of the sent mail, gmail has got no reason to eliminate it.
>
> http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node24.html
>
> Hth,
> Ralf

Do you get your subject line contents back, aka some method of identifying
that particular mail?  It would take some "getting used to" but it should
confirm that the mail at least got to the list.

Thanks Ralf.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)