[LAU] [SEMI-OT] Looking for simple audio project

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 20:20:57 UTC 2014

Hi Philipp,

A freind of mine ported the CSound API to objective C for iOS, and can run
csound using the normal API there. Somebody else used libPD in a
granular-synthesis app, using objective-C / C / PD. OpenFrameworks is
pretty cool for this type of thing, but if you have to use objective-C
there's some bindings for other things around.

If you're in need of ideas, let us know approx what area of stuff you're
interested in and then we can hit you with some brainstorming?

Also, if you design the app carefully, it could be trivial to port to
linux/android/embedded or something.
HTH, -Harry

http://www.openavproductions.com