[LAU] zita-njbridge > zita-nabridge ?

raf rmouneyres at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:46:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a situation in mind : in a LAN a central computer running jack server with a lot of audio I/O, and lightweight clients with stereo I/O.
I'd like those clients to be able to send a receive 2 channels of audio to the central jack server, lowest latency possible.

With the zita-njbridge and jack server running on the lightweight clients, it works, but considering i don't need the jack server on the lightweight clients (no effect plugins, no routing, no synths...) could a zita-nabridge exist to capture/override the streams from the client's embedded alsa device ?

Raphaël
http://www.jerashmusic.fr