[LAU] no sound from zyn
jeremy at autostatic.com
Fri Oct 31 14:43:43 UTC 2014
On 10/31/2014 03:33 PM, Brian Sorahan wrote:
> Audio and MIDI are both set to JACK. Still no go.
Brace yourself, got a couple of questions ;)
* Did you create the necessary connections?
* Do other Jack-aware applications work?
* Do the meters in ZynAddSubFX light up when you feed it MIDI?
* Did you try with the virtual keyboard of ZynAddSubFX?
* What if you use Zyn with ALSA MIDI and audio (zynaddsubfx -I alsa -O
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Linux-audio-user