[LAU] Behringer and Linux

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed Apr 1 13:29:45 UTC 2015

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> anymore. It purposely is designed to fail at the end of the guarantee
> period.

I generally pay an extra $20 or so for the extended waranty the local
store offers. Good for a few years, no shipping involved, free loaner
during repair, covers even abused equipment. It costs a little more than
sweetwater (less than 5%) and part of that is the dollar diff. I don't
have to worry about shipping or duty either. They don't mind if I take my
computer in and try IFs in store and most things I can take back within 30
days if they are not "suitable" even things they had to order in or
transfer from across the country. They are also pretty good about telling
me if they get a lot of returns on an item.

I am cheap, but willing to pay a bit extra for things like this.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net