[LAU] Behringer and Linux

Dale Kazakore Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:36:21 UTC 2015

On 07/04/15 00:09, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> I'll decide for myself what I talk about. For someone who gets paid to
> appear in commercials and therefore disqualifies himself as an
> objective reviewer that may seem strange, but that's how it is. Tschuss,

There are some people on this list I might expect a response like this
from but you previously were not one of them Fons. Stick to what you do
best; generally knowledgeable, well balanced, thoughtful, helpful and
progressive responses and leave the attacks and throwing toys from the
pram to other members on the list please!

But for what it's worth, if you truly believe in a product (even if you
hadn't designed it yourself!) what really can be the harm of saying so
publicly in an advert? Now if you are seen in multiple adverts, each for
products which contradict or are at loggerheads with each other that
would be a different matter. But how can you even try and have a go at
somebody for advertising his own products or putting his name against
something they believe in?!!

I can only hope it was a bad, stressful day in the office...

Dale.