[LAU] Linux Audio Berlin user group

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Wed Apr 22 07:04:07 UTC 2015

Excellent.

The less mailman to configure for me on Debian-based systems, the better! ;)
May 6th sounds good! Any thoughts on what time? I suppose early evening?
8PM okay?

So many new mailing lists with interesting topics as of late!

I just subscribed to the one you mentioned below.
What are your DNS issues exactly? Zone file/ MX record related?
Seems okay from the outside (if you host your stuff on gandi exclusively):

host -t MX linuxaudio.berlin
linuxaudio.berlin mail is handled by 50 fb.mail.gandi.net.
linuxaudio.berlin mail is handled by 10 spool.mail.gandi.net.

See ya soon, hopefully.

Best,
David