[LAU] Alternatives to PayPal - Was: Building Ardour 4 - Gnu/Debian Wheezy.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Apr 26 17:17:26 UTC 2015

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 16:37:56 +0000 (UTC), OvO OvO wrote:
>Some of us don't want to use paypal.

Indeed, PayPal and MasterCard ceased taking donations to WikiLeaks, but
they never ceased payments to NAZIs. When ever possible I don't use
PayPal, but sometimes we don't have a choice and need to use it, at
least I sometimes use PayPal. But what do you recommend? Bitcoin?
Dash (Darkcoin)? The problem with coins is, that you have to pay dues
to get coins by SEPA credit transfer.