[LAU] Midish and Yoshimi issue

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Aug 17 18:44:40 UTC 2015

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:10:49 +0200 (CEST)
"F. Silvain" <silvain at freeshell.de> wrote:

> Hey hey Will,
> I worked around the issue using a2jmidi_bridge. Still it is a baffling
> mystery. :_
>
> Ta-ta

Ah! Got it :)

By default yoshimi complies for jack midi.

In CMakeLists.txt near line 60 look for:
	set (DefaultMidi jack CACHE STRING "Default midi driver - alsa or jack")

and change it to:
	set (DefaultMidi alsa CACHE STRING "Default midi driver - alsa or jack")

However it should have worked using yoshimi -a
If this is run via Midish then maybe it is stripping off the '-a' argument

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.