[LAU] setBfree lv2

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Aug 26 11:57:52 UTC 2015

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:58:18 +0200, Fero Kiraly wrote:
>archlinux.
>system updated.

That even doesn't help those of us who are using Arch Linux too.

You should mention what versions you have got installed.

Most likely you've got ardour 4.2-1 installed, but seemingly there only
is a git PKKGBUILD available for setbfree.
Most likely the latest commit will be add, if you explicitly rebuild the
package, there unlikely will be an upgrade automatically provided for
setbefree.

pacman -Q ardour_foo setbfree_foo

Regards,
Ralf

This is what I get if I check repositories and my install by a script:

[weremouse at moonstudio ~]$ sudo systemd-nspawn -qD /mnt/archlinux
[sudo] password for weremouse:
Failed to create directory /mnt/archlinux/sys/fs/selinux: No such file or directory
Failed to create directory /mnt/archlinux/sys/fs/selinux: No such file or directory
[root at archlinux ~]# packages setbfr
Repositories
aur/setbfree-git 0.8.0.28.g437629e-1 [installed: 0.8.0.31.g1f9a0a4-1] (0)
    A DSP tonewheel organ emulator

Installed
local/setbfree-git 0.8.0.31.g1f9a0a4-1
    A DSP tonewheel organ emulator
[root at archlinux ~]# packages ardour
Repositories
extra/ardour 4.2-1 [installed: 4.1-2]
    Professional-grade digital audio workstation
community/harvid 0.8.0-1 [installed]
    HTTP Ardour Video Daemon
aur/ardour-git 4.2.r16.g041b31d-1 (31)
    A multichannel hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation
aur/leet-plugins 0.2-2 (1)
    LADSPA plugins especially for use with Ardour

Installed
extra/ardour 4.1-2
    Professional-grade digital audio workstation
local/ardour2 2.8.16-1
    Professional-grade digital audio workstation (version 2.x)
community/harvid 0.8.0-1
    HTTP Ardour Video Daemon