[LAU] Jack and sample rate conversion quality

Taner Tas tanertas at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 22:36:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I'm quite new on Jack. As I'm aware of that we have to choose a particular sampling rate for proper operation, I wonder that re-sampling must have done by client or Jack is taking this part on itself. I'm curious on this because I'm trying to figure out that resampling quality relies on client's own settings or some particular resampling method that used by Jack. If Jack does the resampling, have we any chance on tuning the resampling quality?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.