[LAU] taking the hint lol, remains keyboard ideas anyone?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 30 21:02:47 UTC 2015

Hi Len,
I admit to being more concerned about the ability to interface and produce
what I desire musically then how it feels to play. I can say with 99.9%
firmness though that I do not want to use my computer keyboard for this
however!
I  started with acoustic pianos, so yes I like weighted keys, and yes I
would love an 88 key option.  I will consider smaller though if for no other
reason than the space.
I can resonate with a real base player finding it hard to play their lines
on a keyboard.  still when I am composing baselines in my head, much the
way I compose other things, it is my hope  that the lines will translate to
a base chart well enough.  I will not know until I try if this makes sense.
Thanks,
karen