[LAU] NAMA, non-distructive?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Aug 31 04:35:25 UTC 2015

Thank you MR Hawaii, I forgot I had installed that, but looking in its man-page,
makes references to non-distructive editing. If I understand the concept, I
would think editing out portions of sound would certainly be destroying an
orriginal. Meanwhil, if I run nana -t and a file name, I get the following
error:
Found config file: /home/chime/.namarc
YAML::Tiny found bad indenting in line '  consumer:' at
/usr/share/perl5/Audio/Nama/Assign.pm line 283.
So please, how do I fix this-and-would NAMA be an interactive editor? Thanks in
advance
Hart