[LAU] An Easier mp3Editor?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Aug 31 15:42:53 UTC 2015

Well Kaza, thanks, just installed in Debian: Its funny many things I can type in
a commandline, it wants me to type "mp3splt -h" or read man-page. Guess what, if
I type "man mp3splt" says no man entry. Also, in that help list, I see nothing
about listening to the file while editing, only about chopping. OK, just ran
with an mp3 I created yesterday.
mp3splt  jbs-presidential-talk-jewish-leaders-08282015.mp3
mp3splt 2.6.2 (09/11/14) - using libmp3splt 0.9.2
         Matteo Trotta <mtrotta AT users.sourceforge.net>
         Alexandru Munteanu <m AT ioalex.net>
THIS SOFTWARE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
  error: not enough splitpoints (<2)
Back again live, just ran "file" on that file, says data. I had used wget on a
stream to grab. Now I am converting with "edway" hopefully to an actual mp3. Now
even though its done, mp3splt still gives that same error about split points.
Thanks in advance
Hart