[LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:13:56 UTC 2015

I am running it within FL Studio, which nowadays runs very well under WINE.

Before that I used Festige to run plugins and it sort of worked for many of
them. But I did not try VB-303 through Festige. I think Festige has been
replaced with Carla, I think you can run VSTs from Carla, but I am not
entirely sure.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/