[LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 22 02:54:51 UTC 2015

You wrote:

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:

> Do you have any special needs ?
You bet, someone in the city of Toronto who understands Linux enough to
assist with configuration.
I raised my other special needs when i asked a grand while back about
outfitting a computer for Linux music work.
I am choosing the m-audio audiophile 2496 as a result for example.
Looked at a couple of Yamaha keyboards on Sunday, including the Motif fx8.
but without a well built house, one cannot move in the furniture grins.
Kare