[LAU] Second solstice EP from metal band Seed of Heresy

Bent Bisballe Nyeng deva at aasimon.org
Wed Dec 23 08:54:44 UTC 2015

Hi list

Again as last year we did a solstice EP release made almost entirely
with linux.

So without further ado I would like to share the latest EP from my band
Seed of Heresy recorded and mixed using Ardour on linux with the
exception of vocals and guitar tracking, which was done in another
studio using proprietary non-linux tools.

The EP is as last year released under Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC-SA)
license and is available in several formats on the website:

http://www.seedofheresy.com

The release was done on December 22nd 05:49 CET, 2015, which is the
exact time of winter solstice.

Again the drums were performed by myself.

Enjoy!

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng