[LAU] Second solstice EP from metal band Seed of Heresy

F. Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Wed Dec 23 10:24:10 UTC 2015

Bent Bisballe Nyeng, Dec 23 2015:

> Hi list
>
> Again as last year we did a solstice EP release made almost entirely with
> linux.
> http://www.seedofheresy.com
And just in time to accompany the black cloud, that settled on my mood this morning. :) Well played, the parts, that I could distinguish. Is it customary to mix it like that? I've listened to a few metal bands, which I'd say aren't too far from Seed Of Heresy, but I'm far from being an expert. :)

The snare might have been all the better for a more defined transient and possibly some more EQ'ing to raise the high frequencies. Otherwise it's like an understatement of your drumming, which sounds good and on the dot!

Thanks for sharing, it's a good tradition. Please keep it up!

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain